We love music.
A classical guitarist, string quartet, harpist, jazz trio, a ukelele orchestra, a good party band.
What will you choose for your celebration at Syon Park?
There are a few notes to consider:
- Acoustic musicians only for events in Syon House.
- We have a grand piano for small dinners of up to 24 guests in the Private Apartments only. We can recommend some wonderful pianists. This piano cannot be moved from its position. We can however recommend a good hire company for pianos in other rooms. Ask the events team for details.
- Amplified music and dancing are not permitted in Syon House itself — the vibration is harmful to Syon House and its precious contents.
- Music and dancing are however permitted and encouraged for events in the Great Conservatory (available April to mid-October each year).
- There is a sound limiting device in the Great Conservatory, which all musicians must plug into. This is a standard bit of kit which helps us be considerate of our neighbours, and also look after the hearing of our staff.
- The Great Conservatory is suitable for bands of up to five to six pieces only.